Friday, November 23, 2012

Class Angel

First off, I hope that everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving with their families! I certainly did.  I am feeling very blessed and thankful this year.  I am especially thankful for all my wonderful firsties and the families that raise them. Each and every one of them has a special spot in my heart!

I am also thankful for programs like "Small World" that help families in need have a joyful and memorable holiday season.  Small world is the program that helps coordinate our class "angel".  I am a big believer and supporter of this program.  I want to thank everyone who sent in monetary donations, as well as gifts for our angel this year! I know that our angel will have a wonderful holiday season because of you!

We received shoes, a coat, a scarf, a barbie doll and a few more clothing items. Thank you so much for these donations!  I did a little black Friday shopping in order to maximize the gifts we could get her! With the $ you guys sent in, I was able to purchase a Barbie vacation home, 2 hooded sweatshirts, 2 tops, a pair of jeans, leggings, and socks.



 
Thank you again for making this sweet child's Christmas wishes come true!




No comments:

Post a Comment